When you go to any function, even after eating all the others dishes, you can’t stop eating one or two spoons of biryani. Biryani is a unique dish in South Asia. Its fragrance and flavors are the reason why this dish is so popular.
Chicken tikka biryani recipe restaurant style is a classic version of biryani. If you want to impress your family member with this delicious dish, follow the How To Make Chicken Tikka Biryani Recipe Restaurant Style guide.
|Recipe Name||Chicken Tikka Biryani – Restaurant Style|
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Additional Time||20 minutes (Marination time)|
|Total Time||2 hours 20 minutes|
- 1 Chicken tikka biryani Cooking methods
- 2 How to make chicken tikka masala powder.
- 3 How To Make Chicken Tikka Biryani Recipe Restaurant Style
- 4 Conclusion
- 5 FAQs
Chicken tikka biryani Cooking methods
Before you start cooking, you need to choose the method. There are methods like dum cooking, oven cooking, stovetop cooking, etc.
A. Dum Cooking:
In the dum cooking method, the items are set as a witness. In this method, biryani is usually kept in a gold pan, and the rest of the ingredients are placed in a medium and cooked on high heat.
Ingredients used in dum cooking should be mixed with extra speed. It is usually used in a biryani-like manner.
B. Oven Cooking:
Biryani is usually placed in a pan and cooked on a hot pan in the oven cooking method. In this method, a pre-set temperature is used for biryani.
In this method, the ingredients should be placed in a golden investment before placing the biryani in the oven. If you want to make biryani, prepare the ingredients beforehand and add four glasses of water.
So if the biryani is difficult to make, you can pre-cook it at a baking temperature, wrap it in tin foil and bake it in the oven.
Using a timer and checking the oven for three minutes before the biryani is cooked, the biryani is very special. Oven-baked biryani is very tender and tastes amazing.
C. Stovetop Cooking:
Biryani is easy to cook on the stovetop. Before a thief pours water into the vessel, it is cooked in a hot pan.
When a steamed chicken is prepared by making biryani on top of the water, it has that wonderful seamless taste.
Biryani should be big enough for rice and curries. If you want to make biryani as a curry, using these methods will save you less effort and time.
How to make chicken tikka masala powder.
Follow these steps to make Chicken Tikka Masala Powder easily at home:
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 Tablespoon garam masala
- 1 Tablespoon Kasuri methi
- 1 Tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 Tablespoon Shahi Jeera
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Fry all the spices in the frying pan without adding oil or butter.
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender into a smooth powder.
- Use this masala powder in chicken tikka biryani or any other biryani.
Ingredients to make chicken Tikka Biryani recipe
How To Make Chicken Tikka Biryani Recipe Restaurant Style
Follow these steps to make chicken tikka biryani in a restaurant style at home.
Step 1: Marinate the Chicken
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken pieces with yogurt, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, and coriander powder.
- Then add cumin powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, black pepper powder, and salt.
- Mix everything until each piece is fully coated with the marination.
- Cover the bowl with a lid or plastic cover and refrigerate it for 1-2 hours.
Step 2: Cooking Rice
- Rinse soaked basmati rice until all water runs clear.
- Add 8 cups of water to a pot and rinse the rice in the boiling water.
- Cook rice for 8-10 minutes or until 70 % of the rice is cooked
- Now drain the rice and keep it aside.
Step 3: Cook the chicken
- Heat 1/2 cup of oil in a frying pan over medium heat .add chopped onions and fry them until golden brownish.
- Add chopped tomatoes and green chilies and fry them for 2-3 minutes.
- Add marinated chicken to the pan and cook for 10-15 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, remove it from the pan and keep it aside.
Step 4: layering biryani
- Add one layer of chicken and one layer of rice in the same pan.
- Repeat the layering process until the rice and chicken are completed.
- Cover the pan with the lid and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Turn off the stove and rest it for 10 minutes.
Step 5: Garnishing
Once the biryani is reset, remove the lid and garnish with fried onions and chopped coriander on top. Serve with hot raita and salad.
Making chicken tikka biryani in the restaurant style is a very easy-to-follow recipe. You’ll make a flavourful and aromatic tikka biryani with simple steps and serve to your family and friends.
Don’t worry if you don’t know How To Make Chicken Tikka Biryani Recipe Restaurant Style. Following the above instructions will make a perfect chicken tikka biryani.
Go ahead and give it a try! Comment down your feedback.
What is the difference between biryani and tikka biryani?
Biryani is a traditional dish in Indian cuisine and the South Asian region. Rice and chicken are cooked separately and arranged layer by layer. Tikka biryani is made with marinated chicken and grilled chicken. In the tikka biryani, marinated chicken has layered, not cooked chicken.
Which type of biryani is most tasty?
The taste of biryani depends on individual preference. Someone likes spicy masala biryani. On the other hand, someone like no spice at all.
The best type of biryani is the Hyderabadi Dum biryani which has balanced spiciness and flavors.