Hey, have you ever tried Rice Krispie Squares With Peanut Butter And Chocolate Chips?
These are yummy and delicious snack with a twist to the traditional Rice Krispie squares.
To make this fish mix peanut butter and chocolate chips with melted marshmallows and butter, then add rice krispies cereal.
|Recipe Name||Rice Krispie Squares with Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chips|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
|Additional Time||1 hour (Chilling time)|
|Total Time||1 hour 15 minutes|
- 1 Rice Krispie Squares ingredient alternatives
- 2 Ingredients
- 3 How to Make Rice Krispie Squares with Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chips
- 4 Recipes Using Alternatives for Rice Krispie Squares
- 5 Tips and Tricks
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 FAQs
Rice Krispie Squares ingredient alternatives
Froot Loops: A colorful, fruity cereal that can add a fun twist to your squares.
Cheerios: A classic cereal that can provide a mild flavor and crunch.
Cocoa Pebbles: A Chocolatey cereal that can add a rich flavor to your squares.
Honey Nut Cheerios: A sweet and nutty cereal that can complement the sweetness of your squares.
Pretzels: A salty snack that can add a crunchy texture to your squares.
Popcorn: A light and airy snack that can provide a unique texture and flavor.
Marshmallows: A sweet and sticky ingredient can be used as a substitute for Rice Krispies.
Oats: A healthy and hearty grain that can provide a chewy texture to your squares.
Graham crackers: A crunchy and sweet snack that can add a delicious flavor to your squares.
Gluten-free and Healthier Alternatives:
Brown Rice : A healthy and nutritious alternative to Rice Krispies.
Chia Seeds: A superfood that can provide a gelatinous texture and nutty flavor.
Hemp Hearts: A nutty and nutritious ingredient that can provide a unique texture to your squares.
Almond Flour: A gluten-free and healthy flour that can add a nutty flavor and texture to your squares.
- 6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
- 10 oz of marshmallows
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
How to Make Rice Krispie Squares with Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chips
- Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish with butter or cooking spray.
- Take a large pan and heat it on medium heat.
- Add some butter to the pan and melt it. Then add the marshmallows in the pan and mix them until they are melted.
- Add some peanut butter to the pot and mix it well with the melted marshmallows.
- Take the pan from the stove and add Rice Krispies cereal to the pan.
- Mix everything together so that the Rice cereal is covered with the marshmallow mixture.
- Finally, add some chocolate chips to the pot and mix everything evenly.
- Take a greased baking dish and pour the mixture into it. Spread it out evenly in the dish.
- Rest it for 30 minutes until the mixture cools down.
- Then, with a sharp knife, cut it into squares and serve.
Recipes Using Alternatives for Rice Krispie Squares
Cocoa Pebble Peanut Butter Squares:
This recipe substitutes Rice Krispies with Cocoa Pebbles cereal and combines it with melted marshmallows and peanut butter. The final output is a sweet, chocolatey, and nutty treat that’s perfect for snacking.
Popcorn Marshmallow Squares:
This recipe mixes popped popcorn with melted marshmallows, butter, and vanilla extract. The mixture is then pressed into a baking dish and allowed to set. The end result is a crunchy, sweet, and salty treat that’s great for movie nights or parties.
Quinoa Almond Butter Squares:
Using quinoa and almond butter as an alternative in making Rice krispie squares.
Graham Cracker Nutella Squares:
This recipe uses crushed graham crackers mixed with Nutella spread, melted marshmallows, and butter. The mixture is then pressed into dish and allowed to set. The final result will be a crunchy and Chocolatey treat, perfect to satisfy your buds.
Tips and Tricks
- Always use fresh marshmallows for the best results.
- Mix marshmallows continuously to prevent them from burning in the bottom.
- Use a silicone spatula to stir marshmallows to avoid sticking to the spoon.
- Add peanut butter and chocolate chips according to your taste preference and diet.
- Add chopped nuts to the mixture to make it more crunchy.
These Rice Krispie Squares, infused with the rich flavors of peanut butter and chocolate chips, These are not only easy to prepare but also the best option for any event or simply as a sweet indulgence. With only a few basic ingredients, you can create a dessert that which satisfy your sweet cravings.Don’t hesitate to give them a try and experience firsthand why they are so popular!
What can you use instead of Rice Krispies for Rice Krispie Squares?
You can also use other puffed rice cereals instead of rice krispies for cooking rice krispies squares. You can use popcorn, potato sticks etc.
Why do bodybuilders like Rice Krispie Treats?
Bodybuilders like to eat rice krispie treats because they are a convenient and tasty way to consume carbohydrates and proteins.
Are Rice Krispies treats a healthy snack?
Rice Krispies treats are not a healthy snack because they are high in sugar, calories, and artificial ingredients.
Why are my Rice Krispies not crispy?
Rice Krispies may not be crispy if they are stale or if there is too much moisture in the recipe.
What is Rice Krispies made of?
Rice Krispies are made of puffed rice cereal that is mixed with marshmallows and butter.
How long are Rice Krispie treats good for?
Rice Krispie treats can last for up to 1 week if stored in an airtight container at room temperature.